With a mission to make the transportation of students to school not only a journey but also an experience, the SBS – School Bus System was established with the desire to provide a solution for safe transportation of students to school. Safety criteria are always placed at the top priority. The characteristics of SBS – School Bus System include:
- A fleet of over 50 buses (ranging from 16 to 45 seats) operating on a wide range of routes throughout Ho Chi Minh City.
- A scientifically designed online monitoring software to help parents keep track of their children’s routes.
- Regularly organize in-house training activities to improve service quality, continuously update and strictly comply with bus safety and hygiene regulations.
- The team of supervisors is trained in safety and first aid to ensure the safety of students on the bus to and from school.
- Regularly conduct bus safety instruction activities for students to convey cultural information on using the bus.